Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first blog


I am so excited to make my blog because ,1 it increases my "screen time", and 2, I think it will be fun!


Today my family is undergoing Tropical Fay. It has been raining on and off for two days!! Luckily, it hasn't been lightninging(if that's a word) so Alexander,Jonathan and I have been able to play in the rain. Also, school has been canceled throughout the storm. So the kids in volusia county got to go to school on monday but not on tuesday or wendnesday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start, Ben! Would you like me to send you spelling and grammar errors so you can correct them? I'm editor of an e-magazine called "Caring Connections" (you can check it out at www.caringconnectionsonline.com), so I'm familiar with how to make those corrections. Let me know.
Meanwhile, good first entry. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Grandpa W

Ding Fan Yun said...

So much pleasure to run into your blog! Because I'm a newcomer here in blogger.com, too.
Wish you a good start on your blog!

Karen and Chris said...

Thanks Grandpa! Also, yes I would like some corrections!

Thanks again,
Ben